Friday, December 18, 2009

could'nt find a soul mate?Share

could'nt find a soul mate?Share
Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 11:27am | Edit Note | Delete

I tell you one thing is so great !
now's the time to open the gate,
welcome to my heart be my mate!

you'ld find me as, white as snow,
look into my eyes shining glow!
you'll feel in them spirit flow,

my hands are as, strong as stormy blow,
can hold mountain high,but not low!
still my legs are stout and slow,

imagine! my thoughts high in the sky,
come argue with me, don't go shy!
make up your mind, don't ask why?

i seem not wealthy as you are,
stay from riches little bit far!
still can join me there's no bar,

you look me down,i wo'nt hate,
i take in your bright fate!
waiting answer with bated breath

thus i opened my closed gate,
ready to jump now if you are set,
welcome to my heart be my mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment